The Medical Office Staffing Service
Physician practices are finding it increasingly difficult to hire and retain competent and qualified employees. Various resources are currently available, from resumes handed out at meetings, to paying large fees to temporary or permanent placement firms. The PA now provides a new value-added benefit to its members that is differentiated by the scope of services offered.
The PA's new Medical Office Staffing Service (MOSS) will assist member practices in filling positions by offering the following services:
- Solicit "clients" for MOSS by surveying practices, communicating information about the new service in the PA Monthly Newsletter and web site, and presentations to groups such as the Medical Office Managers Association.
- Cultivate sources of qualified candidates through contacts with training programs, advertisements, and referrals.
- Work with the client practices to develop appropriate Job Descriptions.
- Initiate targeted recruitment campaign through various sources.
- Screen resumes/applications, match to Job Listings.
- Research Denton County criminal records if requested by client practice.
- Send resumes to client practice.
- Maintain tracking log of job openings, candidates, filled positions; monitor validity of candidate sources.
- If you need to recruit a new employee for your PA practice, please call the PA office.
- For a list of current job openings, call the PA office.
- If you are looking for a job in a physician's office, please fax your resume to the PA office at 940-381-0727.